By accessing, browsing and using this website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms, you may not access or use this website. If you agree to be bound by these Terms, you should visit this page periodically to review them, as Luke & Associates, Inc. reserves the right to change them from time to time, and such changes will still be binding on you.
1. Copyright. You acknowledge that this website, any underlying technology used in connection with this website, and all software, material, information, communications, text, graphics, links, electronic art, animations, audio, video, photos and other data (collectively, the "Content") available within this website is provided by Luke & Associates, Inc. or third party providers and are the copyrighted works of Luke & Associates, Inc. and/or such third parties. You may download content only for your personal use for non-commercial purposes but no modification or further reproduction of the Content is permitted. The Content may otherwise not be copied or used in any way.
2. Content. All Content provided on this website is for general information purposes only. Although there may be information on this website related to certain medical conditions and their treatment, should a medical condition exist, promptly contact your own physician or health care provider. This website is not a substitute for medical advice: THIS WEBSITE IS NOT DESIGNED TO, AND DOES NOT, PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you might have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking medical treatment due to information obtained on or through this website. In Case of Emergency Call Your Doctor or 911 immediately.
3. Disclaimer of Warranties. YOU AGREE THAT ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. LUKE & ASSOCIATES, INC. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS OR CURRENCY OF THIS WEBSITE'S CONTENT. LUKE & ASSOCIATES, INC. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY ADVICE, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS THAT YOU OBTAIN THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. FURTHER, LUKE & ASSOCIATES, INC. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO OR MALFUNCTION OF YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR FOR LOST DATA OR LOST BUSINESS. IN NO EVENT SHALL LUKE & ASSOCIATES, INC., OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, INFORMATION PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, THIRD PARTY PARTNERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THIS SITE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, WRONGFUL DEATH, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUE, LOST DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES LIABILITY FOR SUCH DAMAGES HEREUNDER SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
5. Links to Other Websites. This website may provide links or references to other internet websites. Luke & Associates, Inc. assumes no responsibility for the content of non-Luke & Associates, Inc. internet websites and shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages, loss or injuries of any kind arising from or in connection with, use or reliance on any such third-party content or goods or services available on or through any such sites. Any links to other websites are provided as merely a convenience to the users of this website and do not imply that the owners of those sites have given permission for inclusion of their links or that there is any relationship between Luke & Associates, Inc. and the linked sites. Inclusion of any third party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by Luke & Associates, Inc. Reference to other companies on this website does not imply any partnership, joint venture, or other legal connection where Luke & Associates, Inc. would be responsible for the actions of such companies.
6. Trademarks, Etc.. All trademarks, service marks, trade names and trade dress (collectively the "Marks") featured on this website are the property of Luke & Associates, Inc. or their respective third-party owners or licensees. No use of the Marks may be made without the prior written authorized consent of Luke & Associates, Inc. or such third-parties.
7. Void Where Prohibited. This website and its Content are intended to comply with the laws and regulations in the United States. Although the information on this website is accessible to users outside of the United States, the information on this website pertaining to Luke & Associates, Inc. is intended for use only by residents of the United States.
8. Governing Law; Venue and Jurisdiction. This Agreement is entered into in the State of Florida, USA and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, USA, exclusive of its choice of law rules. You agree that the state courts located in Brevard County, Florida, or the federal courts located in Orange County, Florida shall have exclusive jurisdiction and venue over any action arising out of or in relation to this Agreement or your use of this website. Each party to these Terms submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts having jurisdiction in the State of Florida, USA, and waives any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
9. Forward Looking Statements. This website contains "forward-looking statements." In some cases, you can identify forward-looking statements by terminology such as "may," "will," "should," "could," "expects," "plans," "intends," "anticipates," "believes," "estimates," "predicts," "potential" or "continue" or the negative of such terms and other comparable terminology. These statements, at the time they were made, were based on then-current expectations of future events. If any of those underlying assumptions prove or have proven to be inaccurate or unknown or if risks or uncertainties materialize or have materialized, actual results could vary or already may have varied materially from our expectations and projections in these statements. Although we believe that the expectations reflected in the forward-looking statements are reasonable, at the time they were made, we cannot guarantee future results, levels of activity, performance or achievements. Actual results may differ materially from the predictions discussed in our forward-looking statements. We assume no obligation to update any forward-looking statements as a result of new information or future events or developments.
10. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold Luke & Associates, Inc., and its officers, directors, agents, employees, and partners, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of information you submit, post to, e-mail or otherwise transmit through this website or your breach of these Terms.
11. Modifications to This Website. Luke & Associates, Inc. reserves the right at any time, and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this website (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Luke & Associates, Inc. will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of this website.
12. Changes to these Terms. Luke & Associates, Inc. reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time. Any modifications shall be effective upon the posting by Luke & Associates, Inc. of the modified terms at http://www.lukeassoc.com. You agree to review these Terms periodically so that you are aware of any modifications. Your continued use of this website shall be deemed your acceptance of the modified Terms.
13. General. By accessing this website, you agree to the Terms. If any provisions of these Terms are held to be unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.
Copyright © 2010 Luke & Associates, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
The information provided in this site is intended only for residents of the United States.